All images on cheapproductreviews.com are either uploaded by users or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) and the Copyright Act of Canada (Section 29.2). cheapproductreviews respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on cheapproductreviews.com by completing the procedure set out below and the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it immediately.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
cheapproductreviews (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at email@example.com with ATTN: DMCA in the subject line.